Today post will be my first make up tutorial... I am not an expert, I am not a make up artist.. I only like to play with make up and put them on my face ^-^
This tutorial come with idea about burgundy color for everyday looks. Pink, peach, purple, brown, black are ordinary shadow we usually see. For my first tutorial I want something different. This looks not really show the burgundy theme.. *I will make another one which is more smoky next time* but I hope you can have an idea to play with more colors after seen this tutorial.
I only create everyday looks but you can build the burgundy color for night time looks. You also can apply black shadow on outer third if you want smoky looks.
Product I Use...
1. Primer : Benefit Porefessional
2. Fondation : The Body Shop all in one BB Cream in shade 01
3. Setting Powder : Nyx Mineral "set it & don't fret it" *matte finishing powder* in light/medium
4. Eye Primer : Benefit Stay don't Stray in light/medium
5. Chopper shadow : Urban Decay Naked 2 in shade Chopper
6. First burgundy shadow : Nyx single shadow in shade Burgundy Pearl
7. Darker burgundy shadow : The balm Nude'Tude in shade Sexy
8. White shimmery shadow : The Balm Nude'Tude in shade Sassy
9. Purple eyeliner : Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in shade Riot
10. Black eyeliner : Holika Holika wonder drawing eyeliner pen in black
11. Mascara : Maybeline The Rocket volume express
12. Blush : Benefit Rockateur
13. Highlighter : Tony Moly cristal blusher in shade pink light
14. Pink lipstick for soft looks : Holika Holika Heart Full moisture lipstick in shade Baby Beige
15. Coral Pink Lipstick : Holika Holika Heart Full moisture lipstick in shade Sweet Coral
16. Finishing powder : Ben Nye Neutral Set colorless powder
Kinkee Wig in honey by Princess Butik
That is all for my tutorial.. Let me know if you want any review for the product I use... Hope you enjoy it.. and don't forget to click "follow this site" for more tutorial...