Today I want to share another natural tutorial for valentine looks. In this tutorial I ft. Stila in The Light Palette. This palette have natural shadow and it's very buttery and pigmented. Let me know if you want a full review.
I share on my first tutorial *here* for valentine that I prefer natural looks for valentine. Basically today tutorial will featuring soft grey and gold with slightly pink undertone shadow.
Forgive me for bad lighting since it's cloudy this couple days. But don't worry I will swatch the color I use for you.
1. The main part for this looks is the champagne color on inner corner and lower lash liine
2. Use eyeshadow color which have romantic color on it. Grey shadow that I use have purple undertone and the warm brown shadow for crease have pink undertone.
3. Since I am chubby I use golden rose blush. But it's also will looks good with pink or peachy pink blush.
4. Don't forgot to use highlighter on your cheek bones to bring life and dimension on your face.
5. For night looks, you also can use fuchsia pink or red pink color on your lips
Here is the final looks, once again I am sorry for the bad lighting. You can search for Stilla in The Light palette swatch, but here is the swatch for all shadows I use.
Eyeshadows color I use :
1. Outer third and lower lash line : night sky which is shimmery grey with purple undertone
2. Lid : sunset which is shimmery golden color with slightly pink shadow
3. Crease : bliss which is matte warm brown with pink undertone
4. Inner corner and lower lash line : kitten which is pink champagne shadow
Product I use :
1. Primer : Etude house good bye pore ever
2. Foundation : Skin 79 VIP Gold super+ BB cream
3. Under eye concealer : Maybelline instant age rewind in shade brightener
4. Concealer : Maybelline Dreamlumi touch highlighting concealer in nude chair
5. Poweder : NYX Mineral powder
6. Eyeshadow primer : Benefit Stay Don't Stray
7. Eyeshadow : Stila in the light palette
8. Eyebrow : The Face shop style my eyebrow in number 2 and Benefit gimme brow
9. Mascara : Maybelline the rocket
10. Eyeliner : Stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in Damsel (comes with Stila in The Light Palette)
11. Bronzer : Benefit hoola
12. Blush : Benefit Rockateur
13. Highlighter : The Balm Marry Lou Manizer
14. Lips : Gino McCray in pink passion
That is all for my tutorial. I might won't able to share another tutorial since I will be busy this week. Feels sad that I can't share a tutorial featuring Naked 3 palette, but I will post it after valentine.
Readers : let me know what is your plan for valentine's day? and let me know if you want me to review any product that I use in this tutorial.