Finally I have time to create another make up tutorial. It's quite hard for me to take a make up tutorial picture, since my photography and Photoshop skill is just too lame. Most of my picture are just my real picture without touch up of Photoshop.
But the problem is, Picture never did they're justice when I am the one who take it. It's doesn't show the real color of my eye make up. Actually I make this tutorial
to join Polishwonderland Make Up Challange. This make up challenge is about The Balm Voyage *one of The Balm Eye and Lips palette*. I am really interesting with this palette. It's have natural and colorful shadow in one palette.
Source : www.makeupandbeautyblog.com
My make up today was inspired by one of the country that is represent in The Balm Voyage palette which is Istanbul. Why Istanbul?
First time I know about this MUC, I don't have any idea what kind of look that I will create. After couples week, I got idea when I see the girl in the cover that represent Istanbul. Make up of that girl looks warm with brown undertone and mature cause of the red lips. Maybe it's also because of the background which is sunset theme. I would like to tried mature make up looks, So I decided to create an eye make up that is consist with Orange Color with touch of warm brown tone.
What eyeshadow I use for this tutorial ?
1. Lid : I use soft orange shadow from BH Day & Night palette
2. Outer Corner : Darker orange shadow with brown undertone from BH Day & Night Palette
3. Blending Color : I use soft peachy pink shadow to blend first two color (Etude House)
4. Outer V : I also apply dark warm brown shadow on the outer V (Etude House).
Some Tips and Trick for this make up looks :
1. Too get warm complexion, stay away from foundation that is too light for your skin tone
2. For the eye make up you can use orange, peachy pink, soft pink, brown and combine that color
3. For blush you can use peachy pink or peach blush instead of bright pink blush
4. For lips, I think Red lips is the main part of this looks. Red make your make up looks mature, but if you use nude or soft pink/peach lip color, it will looks too pale.
5. Don't forget to apply highlighter for fresh finish
6. If you use matte lip product, top it with lipgloss only in the middle to give more dimension.
I Really love the result of this make up. I think this will be my go to looks at least for this month. I hope I can win this make up challange to try another make up looks using The Balm Voyage. Wish me luck *finger cross*
Product that I use
1. Skin 79 BB Cream
2. NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding powder
3. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
4. BH Cosmetics Day & Night eyeshadow palette
5. Etude House look at my eyes eyeshadow in shade PK003 (pink) and BR403 (dark brown)
6. Etude House color pop drawing show creamy pencil in shade OR201
7. Etude House Bling in The Sea Proof 10 Eye Stick in Mermaid Pink
8. Holika Holika Wonder Dancing eyeliner pen
9. NYX Retractable eye liner in silver
10. Benefit Badgal Lash mascara
11. Revlon Photorady Kajal Intense Eyeliner (the brightener)
12. Etude House Dear My Milky Gloss in shade MPK002
13. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam
14. Maybelline The Rocket mascara
15. Sleek contouring kit in Light
16. Benefit Rockateur blush
17. Holika Holika Wonder Dancing Eyebrow kit.
Here is the result, I really loved the lips. Idea to use red Lips and top it with pink gloss only in the middle of my lips, just to create dimensional effect is really fluttered me.
... Sorry for all narcissist picture... Just really like this make up and want to take a lot of picture. ^-^...
Hope you enjoy this make up tutorial. Pelase, let me know what do you think about this make up looks by comment down bellow.. I really loved to read all of your comments. And of course, don't forget to wish me luck with this Make up Challenge.