I know that every girl wants to look pretty. Especially in front of the man she loves. That's why I came up with a makeup tutorial that is perfectly suitable for your date night. You can apply this look when you plan to have dinner with the one you love or when you're looking to catch up with your friends.
This tutorial is one brand tutorial. All product I use is from Makeup Store. If you don't know, makeup store is a brand originated from Sweden. They might not as popular as MAC or Makeup Forever, but they actually have some great products. My top favorite from Makeup Store is their eyeshadow. They have a huge variety of eyeshadow colors start from the neutral shades to the most unbelievable colors like blue, green, red, etc. All of their eyeshadow is very pigmented and true to color.
Other than the eyeshadows collection, They also have some unique product such as : Makeup Store Base prep, a primer for those oily skins, Cover all Mix, a 3in1 concealer palette, also Lip Sealer, a lip polish to make your lipstick looks more opaque and last long.
The eye look is not as hard as you think it might be. It's quite simple and easy to recreate. If you watched my previous videos, I am basically apply same technique for the eye look.
Product I Used
Makeup Store Base Prep
Makeup Store CC Foundation - Light
Makeup Store Eazy Cover All Mix
Makeup Store Cream to Powder - Hazelnut
Makeup Store Loose Powder - Milk
Eye Makeup Step by Step
- Base : Makeup Store Hightech lighter
- Crease color / transition color : Makeup Store Microshadow - Cashmere
- All over the Lid : Makeup Store Microshadow- Yaya
- Crease : Makeup Store Microshadow - Old Gold
- Outer Corner : Makeup Store Microshadow - Kakaw
- Outer Lower Lash Line : Makeup Store Microshadow - Kakaw
- Outer Corner : Makeup Store Microshadow - Pollution
- Lower Lash Line and Inner Corner : Makeup Store Microshadow - Muffin
- Makeup Store Liquid Eyeliner
- Tight line and Outer Lash line : Makeup Store Pencil Eyeliner
- Makeup Store Waterproof Mascara
Blush : Makeup Store Marble Blush - Pernice
Lipstick : Makeup Store Lipstick - Pout
Makeup Store Lip Sealer
That is all for today tutorial. I really hope you like. If you recreate this look, feel free to tag and mention my social media. It's @jeanmilka pretty much everywhere ^^
Please don't forget to like this video and subscribe to my channel. Also, Comment down bellow to tell me which video do you want to watch next? Do you what another makeup tutorial? what kind of tutorial? Or just tell me what ever you want to know about my beauty routine ^^
That is all for today post
Your can also find me at
See you on my next post
Disclimer : Some of this product was send to me for further assessment and review. This Article is but a reflection of my personal thoughts and experience.