I going to off for a vacation in a couple of days. I am very sorry that I might won't able to create a Christmas or New Year makeup tutorial for this year. But don't worry, you can still visit my Youtube channel and check out some previous tutorial that I already have over there. I recommended you to try the Burgundy Fall makeup for Christmas and the Purple in the Light makeup for New Year's Eve ^^
Instead of heavy, smokey or party makeup look I decided to share My Goto Korean Makeup Look. It's very easy and appropriate for any occasion. Also this makeup looks can be applied for teenager and also young adult.
Keep in mind that this is my presentation of Korean Makeup Look. It might be too much or maybe less for some of you. It's all depends on your style and preference. There are some key point of My Korean makeup look :
- Contact lens is what you need !! Noticeable or not, Most Korean Artist using contact lens to make their eyes looks lively and cute. Choose a natural colour for the lenses like brown or grey depends on your natural eye colour.
- Keep your brow straight. Koran makeup is well known for their straight brow shape. If you like your face to be framed by the brows, like me, you can draw just a slight indentation on the arch.
- Pink, peach or orange is your colour palette. On the eyes, keep those colour palette dominant. The new trend of koran makeup is using burgundy or red tone eyeshadow, you can also try to use those colour ^^
- Gradient lips is actually a trend for Korean makeup. But you can still use a lipstick that is match your eyeshadow or blush on.
- Keep the eyeliner as thin as possible on the lash line. For the eyelashes use something that is natural. I really love those type of lashes with longer hair on the end that make my eyes looks cute and adorable.
The star of this makeup look is this eyeshadow bellow called Fast Ball from Urban Decay Vice 4. The colour is metallic peachy pink that is so pretty. Its so hard to capture the true colour of the eyeshadow because I was taking this picture when the sun is too yellow. I hope this picture bellow that I took from Temptalia give you the idea of the eyeshadow colour I am using. All shadow I used is from Urban Decay Vice 4. You can use any other eyeshadow that might looks similar.
Here is the step to step tutorial. Don't forget to like the video if you do like it ^^ also subscribe to my Youtube channel for more video.
Product I Used
Make Up For Ever Step 1 Primer Radiant Primer - Blue
Make Up For Ever Step 1 Primer Smoothing
Shu Uemura The Lightbulb Foundation - 574 Light Sand
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow pomade - Chocolate
Benefit Speed Brow
Benefit Air Patrol
Urban Decay Vice 4 - Bitter, Fast Ball, Delete
Lancome x Alber Elbaz Eyeshadow - Pearly Colour P105
Stilla Stay All Day Waterproof Liquied Eyeliner
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner - Black
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
Make Up For Ever White Definition Powder
Make Up For Ever Face Contour Kit - Shade 1
Make Up Store Marble Blush - Pernice
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine - Pink in Paris no 13 (Review : here)
RTSY First Date lashes
Contact Lens : Aquilus Illume Brown
That is all for today post
Your can also find me at
Readers : If you have any request for next year videos, don't hesitate to let me know by comment down bellow. I would love to create more videos in 2016 and your request is always be my call ^^
If you have any question, you can ask me on ask.fm here
or tweet me at @jeanmilka
or email me to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on my next post